Wednesday, July 1, 2026

Well, damn.

 So I am banned from talking about the business, apparently I've said too much. So I will stick to just general life stuff from now on.

Had Chatgpt write me a letter to send to Washington DOL in an effort to get my license back, because in the words of my mom, I need to get ON IT Kate. I think it's going to be a court battle, but we will see.

Still no surgery date for my lumpectomy, they're going to check in with me about quitting smoking first. I'm hoping that doesn't mean a nicotine test, but again, we shall see. I'm just so mad they would postpone life saving surgery because of a damn cigarette. Grrr.

Thankfully I haven't had any symptoms but if it gets worse because they waited, I will be livid. The whole healthcare system in this country is shit and needs to be overhauled. Like Medicare trying to deny my rena-vite. Its not something I can get over the counter, and I need it because I'm on dialysis. Thankfully the lady at the pharmacy was able to push it through Medicaid.

Currently waiting on packages so we can leave for the studio for a team meeting at 5pm. It's taking forever and probably won't even get delivered until after we leave. Ugh.

Ok, enough updates for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRIDE!! Round 2

Had a great time at yesterday's Portland Pride shift, one more today! I had fun, and I'm looking forward to more fun today, as well ...