Wednesday, May 13, 2020

United States of Tara

In some ways, I can really relate to Tara's multiple personalities. Drunk me is totally different than sober me. But. I am still in control, mostly. Like., drunk me is like fuck this shit gimme another drink. But sober me is like seriously, calm the fuck down, I'm good. Sometimes sober me wins. Other times, drunk me wins and I wake up with a massive hangover. Chloe hates drunk me. But sometimes drunk me is fun, and funny. Other times drunk me is sloppy and stupid.  She'd rather I be stoned than drunk. But stoned hurts my lungs. Whatever. I kind of feel like the end result of United States of Tara will help me somehow. Idk the cuz its bedtime. Next ep is season 3 ep 6... halfway thru the last season. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GAH! I am so overwhelmed..

 The moving process, my health, still grieving my sister, trying to sort out my feelings about Mark (We talked... as usual things are not as...