Sunday, May 24, 2020

need.car.

Ok, it's time. I need a car. What I am looking for: RELIABLE (don't care much about looks, I want something I'm not always having to FIX). 2001-2005 (or later) Toyota Camry under $2000, under 150000 miles. Everything working, inc heat, AC, stereo (just radio is fine, bonus points for CD or aux input), windows, doors; good tags (DMV not open, so..), clean title. Bonus points: sun or moon roof. It can be auto or manual, I can drive both. Must have decent tires!!
Am I asking for too much? I hope not.
Would like to purchase ASAP, or at least before I have to go back to work so I don't have to take public transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GAH! I am so overwhelmed..

 The moving process, my health, still grieving my sister, trying to sort out my feelings about Mark (We talked... as usual things are not as...