Friday, April 5, 2024

GAH! I am so overwhelmed..

 The moving process, my health, still grieving my sister, trying to sort out my feelings about Mark (We talked... as usual things are not as cut and dried as they seem), and well, mostly the moving. I feel like it is holding up the rest of LIFE. I just want to be done with the moving AND with the storage units... I can't afford more than 1, I need to condense...but mostly I want to be BUG FREE already. Can I please have my action montage scene now? Good grief. And this chest catheter...UGH. If I didn't have it I would already be nice and clean and showered...instead, I have to wait for Chloe to wake up so she can help me prep for the ordeal that is showering with a chest catheter. GRRR. Then again, it is noon..maybe I should wake her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

GAH! I am so overwhelmed..

 The moving process, my health, still grieving my sister, trying to sort out my feelings about Mark (We talked... as usual things are not as...