Sunday, September 24, 2023

Day...35?

 I did it, I actually quit. I am a nonsmoker once more, hopefully, this time for good. The third time's the charm, right? Of course, shortly before hitting day 30, I got covid again. Worse this time than last, and I missed a whole week's worth of work. :(  I think if we are still required to isolate for 5 days, we should still get covid pay, dammit. I can't afford this shit. Tested negative last night, need to do a whole bunch of shit today before I go back to work tomorrow, but all I wanna do is cuddle up with the kitties and go back to bed. 

Augh, enough procrasti-writing, I better get to it.


But yay! Nonsmoker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GAH! I am so overwhelmed..

 The moving process, my health, still grieving my sister, trying to sort out my feelings about Mark (We talked... as usual things are not as...